• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

NavyOCS1

Surface Warrior
That is crazy how fast they want you to go to OCS. We had three or four people bumped from the May 5 Class already (reasons unknown), but I'll see you there!
There are a ton of open seats in the 26MAY class! I just looked at it today in Cetar!

NavyOCS1

Surface Warrior
im on deployment and I am in no rush to leave. how do active duty know their class dates anyways besides the chain
My ship goes on deployment in a month & I don’t want to go, so I looked up OCS class dates, seat available and routed a chit this morning to be released for the 26MAY class. That’s what a previous selectee did & theirs went through

Wcooper95

That is crazy how fast they want you to go to OCS. We had three or four people bumped from the May 5 Class already (reasons unknown), but I'll see you there!
Im scrambling trying to get everything in order; study;work; and say goodbye to friends and family but it will be worth it! see you there!!!!

J_Suite

I'm quite a bit late posting, but I received my PRO REC Y after missing out on the FEB 18 SWO board. The first question people always seem to ask is "am I competitive" so hopefully I can be of assistance to someone in the future. I'm non-prior set to graduate in the next coming weeks. My stats are as follows:
OAR: 52
GPA: 3.6 Criminal Justice
Literature Tutor
Interview: O-5
Applied SWO #1 and only

Still waiting on my class date. Hope to see some of you at OCS!