• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

exNavyOffRec

There are a ton of open seats in the 26MAY class! I just looked at it today in Cetar!
That will tell you who has been inputted into the system for the class, it doesn't tell you who they are looking at putting in that class, NRC would keep a spreadsheet with all the OCS classes on it and who is slated to go to them, then they would put them in the system when they had things finalized, so just because it shows X number of openings doesn't mean there are actually that number of openings.

I haven't yet posted about any of this but wanted to let you guys know the info I've received. I was also professionally recommended this board and was just told today that I do not have a FinSel letter yet but do have a tentative ship date of Aug 18.

codevent

I haven't yet posted about any of this but wanted to let you guys know the info I've received. I was also professionally recommended this board and was just told today that I do not have a FinSel letter yet but do have a tentative ship date of Aug 18.

I'm surprised it is that far out they have a lot of seats open before then

Same for me, but that’s because my CO isn’t releasing me until August 1st.

Mkbapollo

Degree: B.S. biology, m.h.a healthcare admin
GPA: undergrad 2.73, graduate 3.52
OAR: 57
(No prior military service)

For swo or supply do I seem competitive.