• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Scores

PhlyHigh94

I went from 33 3/5/3 two months ago to 43 5/7/6 today. I had only one hour of sleep total. My OR said these are good enough scores to apply with a 3.37 gpa in Aeronautical Science. I’m also a licensed pilot with ground instructor certificate with around 200 flight hours. What do you guys think of these scores? What are my chances? I also have to wait until August 13 for the board to meet up. If anybody has questions about what was on the test, feel free to ask.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I went from 33 3/5/3 two months ago to 43 5/7/6 today. I had only one hour of sleep total. My OR said these are good enough scores to apply with a 3.37 gpa in Aeronautical Science. I’m also a licensed pilot with ground instructor certificate with around 200 flight hours. What do you guys think of these scores? What are my chances? I also have to wait until August 13 for the board to meet up. If anybody has questions about what was on the test, feel free to ask.

42%

1. Ask your recruiter.
  2. Search the forums.

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
Apply with your scores.. If you don’t get selected in August retake it and reapply. I don’t know what your situation is, but you really should be sleeping a hell of a lot more than an hour before a major evaluative test..

PhlyHigh94

Apply with your scores.. If you don’t get selected in August retake it and reapply. I don’t know what your situation is, but you really should be sleeping a hell of a lot more than an hour before a major evaluative test..

- Don’t you think I would have liked to have slept more? The thing is due to work and studying for the test I was sleeping all day and mostly doing everything at night. I tried fixing the sleep for 3 days with no success.

HSMPBR

Not a misfit toy
pilot
- Don’t you think I would have liked to have slept more? The thing is due to work and studying for the test I was sleeping all day and mostly doing everything at night. I tried fixing the sleep for 3 days with no success.
There is a community in the navy where that mentality would fit right in. They do not have minimums for ASTB scores nor hours of sleep.

I’m obviously talking about specwar.

PhlyHigh94

There is a community in the navy where that mentality would fit right in. They do not have minimums for ASTB scores nor hours of sleep.

I’m obviously talking about specwar.

I have no idea what that means nor am I gonna try to deal with it.