• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

    Go here:

    Edit Account Details and Profile

01JUN26 SNA/SNFO board

i am already active duty my process is a bit different
Doesn't help much, but it might give you some peace of mind. I reached out to the officer accessions detailers after my estimated wait time was over (there are specific detailers for STA-21, OCS, etc. if you didn't know - I didn't). When I reached out they verified that my request had been submitted but that it was stuck in their final department prior to release. The reason was due to end of FY funding availability. I ended up getting my orders about a week later, but it took about 2 weeks longer than the projected business days to get my orders. It seems like they are preparing the orders and they are released as funding becomes available.
 
Anybody know when pilot boards open back up? I‘ve heard May but not to sure about that. Also any ISEL applicants heard anything lately?
 
BDCP here still waiting for finsel I took the fitness test a while ago (like 1.5 months ago) my recruiter when I last spoke to them (like a month ago) just said to wait and I’ll be contacted but still no word. I assume this is the same for others who were at this board
 
Back
Top