• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03NOV24

awid65

SWO Select
Getting this thread started *early*. I was originally shipping with the 15SEP24 class but plans changed. Looking forward to an awesome 13 weeks 😎

mark734

CEC select
I will also be attending this class. I'm assuming it will be very cold so no ideas how that'll change PT, but definitely ready. Hopefully no blizzards on the way up from the south. Seems we may also have stand down during this time. 2 major holidays while we are gone.

awid65

SWO Select
I will also be attending this class. I'm assuming it will be very cold so no ideas how that'll change PT, but definitely ready. Hopefully no blizzards on the way up from the south. Seems we may also have stand down during this time. 2 major holidays while we are gone.
Yep, we will be there longer due to the stand down. Years ago I did boot camp in the summer and I always wondered what it would've been like in the winter, now I guess I'll find out 😎 I haven't seen snow in a few years now.