• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06 November 2022 OCS class

Cam_desj

Pro-Rec Y SNA
Just read through and realized 6-23 didn’t mean June?. Well Goodluck to us during the winter time! Looking forward to meeting you all! Let me know if anyone starts a group chat or anything like that!!

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Here is some appendix B Study stuff. Might as well start getting familiar with it now.

You will need the new chain of command and this contains knowledge up to delta. It's not that it isn't important, but the majority of people that roll will roll as indocs. Here is a link to what my class used. The 2020 OCR has all 19 people in the chain of command.

I graduated earlier this month and plan to remain active, so if yall have specific questions, feel free to reach out. I'll answer what I can just know that things may change slightly based off Covid, changes in personnel, etc.

Tumbleweed33

You will need the new chain of command and this contains knowledge up to delta. It's not that it isn't important, but the majority of people that roll will roll as indocs. Here is a link to what my class used. The 2020 OCR has all 19 people in the chain of command.

I graduated earlier this month and plan to remain active, so if yall have specific questions, feel free to reach out. I'll answer what I can just know that things may change slightly based off Covid, changes in personnel, etc.
What are the current COVID protocols?

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
When we checked in 07-22, they were trying to get rid of ROM so unvax people were being tested before being rolled into their class. In October we were able to take masks off outside, but because it was cold, several of us still wore them. As for graduation we were allowed 3 guests vice 2 and this time last year there were no guests allowed. It's definitely getting better.

Tumbleweed33

When we checked in 07-22, they were trying to get rid of ROM so unvax people were being tested before being rolled into their class. In October we were able to take masks off outside, but because it was cold, several of us still wore them. As for graduation we were allowed 3 guests vice 2 and this time last year there were no guests allowed. It's definitely getting better.
I noticed the 2020 OCR appendix B does not include the Marine corps hymn, Navy fight song, or the national anthem. Do we still need to know them?