• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 May 2024 SWO Board

aj1114

FYI: Those selected from this board will likely be on the June 24th/30th OCS class. Results will possibly be out 23 May.

aj1114

Correct, however based on what our recruiters informed us, this board was added. I was fortunate to have contacted a recruiter in time to submit for 15 May board.

Swo0918

Correct, however based on what our recruiters informed us, this board was added. I was fortunate to have contacted a recruiter in time to submit for 15 May board.
It’s not an actual SWO board if you look at the bottom of the dates you can see that they can add SWO applicants that meet the requirements to any board that is meeting. It’s SWO immediate select pro board. So your application was probably just put in for the chaplain or EDO board that met. This is to keep up with high demands for SWO candidates.

Kuzon

Also applied for this board. 63 OAR 3.2 GPA in Biochemistry from a fairly strong program. 24M, no waivers. Hoping to hear back this week too!

no_more_nuke_life

From what I understand, this SWO board is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Essentially offering board consideration for any recent PROREC-N from other boards a chance to apply for SWO, as well as previous SWO applicants? Recruiter said he was phone called to specifically ask his recent prorec-n's.

aj1114

From what I understand, this SWO board is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Essentially offering board consideration for any recent PROREC-N from other boards a chance to apply for SWO, as well as previous SWO applicants? Recruiter said he was phone called to specifically ask his recent prorec-n's.
Oh wow! Maybe this will give those with 8+ yrs of prior and 32+ yrs old a better chance of getting selected because of high demand of SWO

no_more_nuke_life

Oh wow! Maybe this will give those with 8+ yrs of prior and 32+ yrs old a better chance of getting selected because of high demand of SWO
Yeah. And like you said, my recruiter said the same thing about June 30 or the two weeks before class up if I get accepted.

Crossing my fingers for the 30th if accepted so I can actually start organizing things at home.