• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2023 Anthropometric Measurements

Frtdg

Hi Folks,

I have been going through the forms and have been looking for up to date anthropometric measurements for various trainers and tactical aircraft and was only finding outdated information from 2001. Here is an up to date NAVAIRINST 3710.1 circulated 1/2023.

I got this from the anthro department down in Pensacola. This should help give an understanding about compatibility with different aircraft.

Attachments

• NAVAIR M-3710.1 dated 9 Jan 2023.pdf
    623 KB · Views: 40
  • NAVAIR MANUAL 3710.1 APPENDIX C.pdf
    135.3 KB · Views: 19

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
As someone who was forced to redez to NFO because the TH-57 was too small, it’s great to see that the 73 basically allows 6’5”+ people to now satisfy the 2 pipeline minimum a little easier. Now do the same to the T-45.

This is the best news in my life. TH-73 is making my dreams come true. I am a 6’6 and have been practicing scrunching down to meet minimum requirements (my SH is at like 40) for 2 pipelines but I am so glad I don’t have to worry about that anymore.

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
This is the best news in my life. TH-73 is making my dreams come true. I am a 6’6 and have been practicing scrunching down to meet minimum requirements (my SH is at like 40) for 2 pipelines but I am so glad I don’t have to worry about that anymore.
I wouldn’t try and scrunch. I made it through ROTC Anthro by doing that, however the anthro folks in pensacola (that everyone must see no matter what) will absolutely not let you slouch whatsoever. I’ve made my peace with it now (with occasional sad boi flashbacks).