• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2025 Graduation dates?

Kkto2

I’m hoping to get some potential spring/summer dates for OCS graduations. Our daughter is waiting for an OCS date and I’m trying to make some other travel plans this spring that would leave open any potential graduation dates. She has asked her recruiter but she hasn’t currently received any info back on that.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I’m hoping to get some potential spring/summer dates for OCS graduations. Our daughter is waiting for an OCS date and I’m trying to make some other travel plans this spring that would leave open any potential graduation dates. She has asked her recruiter but she hasn’t currently received any info back on that.

I wouldn’t try to make plans until your daughter has an OCS class and gets through the first phase. There’s a chance she either drops/quits or is rolled back,

There will be more info as her respective OCS class progresses.

I get wanting to plan things but at the same time welcome to the military.

Kkto2

Thank you for the reply. There are some particular reasons we need to get some things on the calendar. Totally get that rolling is a possibility which is why I was looking for graduation dates, but maybe it’s possible to see a list of just OCS dates? I’ve gathered a few from this forum: 12-1-24, 1-5-25, 1-25-25, 3-2-25. Any other known ones out there? I can do the math to figure out the graduation date (maybe - not sure about the one that starts in December if holidays extend it at all). Appreciate the feedback and yes, the military will be a whole new world!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Thank you for the reply. There are some particular reasons we need to get some things on the calendar. Totally get that rolling is a possibility which is why I was looking for graduation dates, but maybe it’s possible to see a list of just OCS dates? I’ve gathered a few from this forum: 12-1-24, 1-5-25, 1-25-25, 3-2-25. Any other known ones out there? I can do the math to figure out the graduation date (maybe - not sure about the one that starts in December if holidays extend it at all). Appreciate the feedback and yes, the military will be a whole new world!

OCS classes normally start every three weeks, with the holidays (Christmas, etc.) being the exception. OCS classes typically last 13 weeks (same holidays exception) with graduation taking place on Friday.