• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

smpl_dude

The November thread is madness. Can't wait to see this one slowly descend into chaos the closer we get to the board date.

Fib

The November thread is madness. Can't wait to see this one slowly descend into chaos the closer we get to the board date.
I’m ready for it lmao. Means we’re one step closer to freezing our asses off in the winter for OCS if we’re lucky

Jstalz

I’m ready for it lmao. Means we’re one step closer to freezing our asses off in the winter for OCS if we’re lucky
I really hope that, if selected, we would be able to go to OCS in winter 22/23. Do you think we have a good chance?

I was talking to my OR and he was like we could ship out as soon as July 2022 but I'm like yeah right....

Fib

I’m hoping that we’re on our way to OCS in October 22, since that will be the start of FY23. That is probably the best outcome.

FloridaDad

I'm sure this thread will pick up steam after the November guys get their results and the attention shifts to here.

FloridaDad

Where are you guys at with your packages? I pretty much just have to go to MEPS at this point.
I take my ASTB on December 6th and my recruiter doesn't want to do anything else until then. I have my letters of recommendation lined up but the real work will start then. Nice scores btw! I'd say you're a pretty sure lock haha. Any study advice?