Background bear
INTEL (1830) Select
Just got a call from the recruiter confirming selection! On to the paperwork for the SCI pre-screen interview
Buddy of mine goes to OCS in October and he said he had to acknowledge a service agreement that was sent to our command. Said it took like 2 months to receive it via flankspeed.Congrats to everyone that made it! I got selected too and was wondering if anyone active duty that did not use a recruiter knows how the process goes to accept it officially? Is there a specific form my CCC needs to upload? There isn’t much guidance and I believe there is a 10 business day deadline
It was 123 on the At Board list for 1830 and 117ish for 1810 but there were more applicants in the results pool than that for both.Does anyone know how many total intel applicants were at the board?
I dont know how accurate this is but RUMINT says sometimes they'll turn down applicants just to see if they really want it and stick with it. Thats coming from the few mustang officers I know right now and a couple O5+ 1830s.Congratulations to everyone!! And for those who didn’t get selected this time don’t give up!
That is 100% false.I dont know how accurate this is but RUMINT says sometimes they'll turn down applicants just to see if they really want it and stick with it. Thats coming from the few mustang officers I know right now and a couple O5+ 1830s.
how many more applicants?It was 123 on the At Board list for 1830 and 117ish for 1810 but there were more applicants in the results pool than that for both.
how do you get this information? Via OR?It was 123 on the At Board list for 1830 and 117ish for 1810 but there were more applicants in the results pool than that for both.
Active Duty people looking at the NRC sharepoint for the information.how do you get this information? Via OR?