• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

37 on the OAR.

BarthowKuma

So I will try to the best of my ability to use exceptional grammer skills, in response to this thread, so please hear me out.

Took the OAR today, and recieved the score above (37), was told it was not waiverable from a personal that is not my main recruiter (he was absent on the day I had the test), but starting to see that the range and my grade point average does qualify me in this bracket, between 37 - 39 are waiverable scores for the navy.

- - - - - Before you ladies and gents say anything, yes the score could be better, but this was my second attempt------

I left him a message and am talking with him throughout this thread, just wanted to hear from you guys, because alot of you have helped me out, and understand the experience better, so please and thank you.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
So I will try to the best of my ability to use exceptional grammer skills, in response to this thread, so please hear me out.

Took the OAR today, and recieved the score above (37), was told it was not waiverable from a personal that is not my main recruiter (he was absent on the day I had the test), but starting to see that the range and my grade point average does qualify me in this bracket, between 37 - 39 are waiverable scores for the navy.

- - - - - Before you ladies and gents say anything, yes the score could be better, but this was my second attempt------

I left him a message and am talking with him throughout this thread, just wanted to hear from you guys, because alot of you have helped me out, and understand the experience better, so please and thank you.

What exactly is your question or reason for this post?

There’s an entire section dedicated to the ASTB/OAR, suggest you check it out and start deep diving into what is dragging your score.

BarthowKuma

My question is just asking what your thoughts are?
Can this score be waivered maybe, if thats more of a clarifying question?

exNavyOffRec

My question is just asking what your thoughts are?
Can this score be waivered maybe, if thats more of a clarifying question?
Most designators show that score as not waiverable, but your question is vague as we don't know what designator you were going to apply for? That is like me asking you if you like my car when you don't know what I drive.

exNavyOffRec

PAO is one of the most selective designators, they almost exclusively select those that are prior or current enlisted in the public affairs field, the few they pick that are not have been either actual reporters or worked in public affairs for large companies. When I say few I think the number is under 5 over the past 15 years.

I have also never heard of them picking anyone that required a waiver.