• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

5 Year old burned by insurgents

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
Regardless of your opinions of whether we should be in Iraq or not, and regardless of the isolated incidents that have tainted the public's opinion of our military, there are some things that just do not compare.
Sometimes I think...how can we possibly win if this is what we're up against? If they are willing to do something as evil as this...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome to the less than wonderful world of asymetric warfare. :(

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
Regardless of your opinions of whether we should be in Iraq or not, and regardless of the isolated incidents that have tainted the public's opinion of our military, there are some things that just do not compare.
Sometimes I think...how can we possibly win if this is what we're up against? If they are willing to do something as evil as this...

Agreed brother, we're just going to have to use this as motivation all the more to stop people like this from taking another breath. We have to use these awful stories/images as ammunition to continue the fight, and never forget what we're fighting for...

Brett1

Banned
I sat in my office today and clicked on the CNN website and saw that article. No shit, I am pretty stoic in my reaction to things that I see but I was hurting for him and still am. Tears? Maybe..I cant stand when children are hurt in conflicts that have really nothing to do with them. I think if the American public really knew the brutality of war there would be less of it......

Tell me how to get him to the US for treatment and I am in for helping.