• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A return to the 'good ol days'...

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
typhoon192.jpg

Either way, it makes life more interesting for the otherwise boring QRA bubbas. Not a huge fan of the Typhoon either, but good for them.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
It is incredibly important for Russia to keep up with new weapons technology, so that in their next war their underpaid and underfed troops will have something to barter away in exchange for food and refuge from their enemy.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Again, this whole uni-polar thing, I'm iffy on it.
So who would you rather oppress their people into becoming our next Cold War enemy? Russia? China? North Korea? Iran? Assclowns all in power there . . . I'd prefer them as weak as possible. Fair fight, wherever and with whomever, means me and all my (at this point hypothetical) people get home safe.

Within the bounds of all accepted international agreements, protocols, and laws of war . . . screw the other guy.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
So who would you rather oppress their people into becoming our next Cold War enemy? Russia? China? North Korea? Iran? Assclowns all in power there . . . I'd prefer them as weak as possible. Fair fight, wherever and with whomever, means me and all my (at this point hypothetical) people get home safe.

Within the bounds of all accepted international agreements, protocols, and laws of war . . . screw the other guy.

I would prefer it (unipolarity) to WORK (we get to be big, fat, and lazy, and tell everyone else to STFU when they don't play so well with others, otherwise we will sit on them). I prefer the same things you do. Now maybe I'm just young and dumb, but I'm not so sure it does work / will sustain. I think it might actually engender multi-polarity.