• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A4 Video for you A4's

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Blutonski816 said:
He's probably not only seen it...

He's lived it...

This sounds like we're gonna turn Chuck Norris Jokes into A4's ones, except they're real.

Ok I'll start off:

Chuck Norris thought he was a real man until he met A4's, at which point he knew he had to bulk up -- so he invented the "Total Body Gym." When he realized it was still no match for A4's, he marketed to TV watching slobs and became famous.

:D

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Good stuff, mules ... many thanks. Pre-digital, pre-PC, pre-PGM world, yes??

While viewing the video --- it cracked me up hearing "Octopus' Garden" again ...

...."We would be so happy you and me
No one there to tell us what to do
I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus' garden with you."

When we would put out to sea, one of the ship's CO's would put that and/or "Sea of Heartbreak" on the ship's announcing system for 10-15 minutes. Just to get us in the "mood".

...."The lights In the harbor
Don't shine for me
I'm like a lost ship adrift on the sea
Sea of heartbreak ..."

That was his thing --- it then became "our" thing. I always think of those days any time I hear either tune ... :)

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Found another video of A-4s, just these are from Brazil. It still has good flying scenes with some good music.

download

It requires DivX, so if you dont have it, download it here:

DivX