• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

About TPS

Recidivist

Just to head off the "focus on the other stuff right now" responses, I'd like to say: just wondering

How do you get picked up for TPS, and what is the schedule like (how long in school, how long at duty station, etc.), and do you get sent back to the fleet eventually.

Also, I already have my MS in Mechanical and Aeronautical engineering, does that mean I would still have to go to NPS to get an MS in aeronautics?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I can't answer your other questions, but as far as getting in, you apply. There's an annual message that comes out asking for applications, and you put in your package. A selection message will come out w/ a list of names for each school (Pax, Edwards, etc), as well as alternates. I don't think the alternates get anything (except personal satisfaction) unless one of the primaries can't meet the obligation for some reason.

ATLien

Can I talk to you, Michael?
pilot
Yeah, and what's with this new coversheet?

17582_thumb.jpg

Couldn't resist.