• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ACCP Question

Red Anjin

Pilot Monkey
pilot
Got a quick question about the bonus and the commitment thereafter.

I applied and received my first installment of the ACCP in Aug '05. I elected for early and lump. I just received my lump late August, screened for DH in June. I'm slated to roll from DH tour late '10.

Is your commitment up after:
A) your DH tour? (Late 2010)
B) five (or six depending on the payment plan choosen) years after you signed up for it? (Late 2011)
C) another timeframe I'm not familiar with? (who freakin' knows?)

Is your detailer the final authority on this? Who would be the best person to ask?

Thanks in advance,
RA

EDIT:
I just found my ACCP acceptance letter. If anyone is wondering, it appears to be 5 years from your first payment, (or 6 if you accept early pay). I'm free to leave July 31st, 2011.

If a mod wants to delete this post, pls feel free. Sorry for the filler.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sorry to bring the bad news, but reading the info located on the NPC website here for the FY '05 bonus it states:

. Any officer on a long-term ACCP contract whose five-year obligation expires during their DH tour will serve until PRD.

So, if your bonus obligation expires before the end of your DH tour, you gotta finish the orders.