• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Active duty billet open to Reservists??

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None

Bevo16

pilot
Competition is not going to be much of a problem if the economy keeps going south. Recruiting goals have already been cut by almost 10%, and most recruiting districts have their goal made months in advance. Reservists who are losing their every day jobs are looking to come back onto active duty, and many of them are willing to do whatever they can (take crappy jobs) to do it.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
I like flexibility and maybe it would tweak in some competition. Hopefully the cyber side of it works a little better than NMCI.....which brings the question to bear......how on earth will NMCI handle switching a simple email account?????

I like this idea since I like being in the position to go and do sets of orders in a row. The hardest thing I have found so far is funding and billets requirements are an issue.

Problems I see: Trying to compare reservists experiences (especially those who are DCO's) would be apples to oranges.

Case in point. I am an reserve LT who most of my experience is on major staffs along with intel and flight school. How would I compete against a SWO LT whos on his 3rd tour who has already done two sea tours????