• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ADM Mullen on CSPAN

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Just saw ADM Mullen on CSPAN sportin' the Service Dress Khakis. They're back and he looked sharp!!!

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
I went on the NEX website to see if they had them there to see how much they cost, of course they don't.

What I was more amazed at is you can be friends with the NEX on facebook.

Renegade One

None
Right -- anything else would be criminal. :)

I say you young'uns outta go "whole hog retro" and wear miniature wings on the left side of the khaki pisscutter with this uni instead of the officer's crest...just like they did in WWII!

But that's just me...

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
I say you young'uns outta go "whole hog retro" and wear miniature wings on the left side of the khaki pisscutter with this uni instead of the officer's crest...just like they did in WWII!

But that's just me...

I know a few guys that have tried, didn't make it far.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor

But that's just me...
We had a few guys ... :) ... who did that in WestPac, except for inspections and liberty/shore patrol requirements. No one said anything ... none of the heavies said anything ...

MasterBates

Hmm.. Maybe I should add that as an addendum to my "Save the AWG" campaign. Mini wings for pisscutters.

Ok, we will let the SWOs do it too, but they seem to prefer Ballcaps and Combo Covers anyways.