• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ADSEP - Administrative Separation

Status
Not open for further replies.

supadupacool

I have recently been recommended in a letter by my commanding officer(in an official letter to BUPERS) for administrative separation. How long does it take till the process is completed? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch.:tongue2_1

MasterBates

Depends on who you are, and what the circumstances are. Have seen it be as quick as a month for an E2 that was a problem child, and over a year for a LT that popped for coke.

supadupacool

oh ya, I am an who is at the end of his first tour, recently admitted to being a homosexual... I have been waiting for about 2 months right now.

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
This doesn't make any sense.

You are a SWO who has finished his first tour and claims to be a first lieutenant. Forgive my P-3 knowledges, but is that a billet for a SWO or is this made up?

Then you just barf up that your an admitted homosexual?

I smell a troll.

R/

Steve

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
troll.jpg

The hair color is just for you...;):D

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
NOTE: I AM NOT GIVING LEGAL ADVICE NOR DO I INTEND TO: I AM JUST POINTING YOU TO SOME RESOURCES

GET A LAWYER!!

http://buperscd.technology.navy.mil/bup_updt/508/milpers/1910-148.htm

There you go.

You have been notified that you will have a board, correct?

The timing depends on whether or not you waive your board and how long it takes the Jag together with your Flag Officer to do your board.

If you are admitting to engaging in homosexual acts or have the propensity etc. and you want to get out, you may want to waive the board and juSt accept what BUPERS dishes out. That is a decision that needs to be made with you and your JAG.

WARNING!!!!!! I am an ex-legal officer with exactly one case of homosexual under my belt that was dismissed prior to mast
YOU NEED TO TALK WITH A JAG!!!!

This is as complex a case as it gets for an Officer and you will want to get good legal representation. We are at best legal Officers here, at worst we are sea lawyers with bad gouge (it is spelled GOUGE not GAUGE).

GET A LAWYER.

R/

Steve

supadupacool

Oh ya, the lawyer. Ya I have talked to someone already, but I have been waiting for the past 2 months and still have not heard anyword on that letter or board thing. My ship left me for their deployment...So, I'm not sure who I follow up with. thanks for the help folks!:)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I know Hoover locked the thread and I'm still responding, but just wanted to tie up the loose end here...

Oh ya, the lawyer. Ya I have talked to someone already, but I have been waiting for the past 2 months and still have not heard anyword on that letter or board thing. My ship left me for their deployment...So, I'm not sure who I follow up with. thanks for the help folks!:)

Usually ships have some sort of TDU back home for guys who PCS to/from the command while the ship is deployed. I'd guess that's your point of contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.