• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aerospace Experimental Psychology (AEG)

Gnar

Greetings,

Disclaimer: I used the search function with every combo of AEG with out any success. I apologize in advance if I am a tard and did not search correctly.

Background: I was originally intending to go Marine OCS but it was so backed up that I decided attend graduate school. I am now a doctoral student studying Cognitive Neuro science. I was thinking of trying OCS again when I graduated, however, one of my professors told me about AEP. Checked out the website and it looks pretty damn legit.

Questions: I was curious if anyone on here is an AEP? I would just like to know what the experience is like? The description of the job seems way to good to be true...

Many thanks,
Gnar​

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
I know of at least 3 that work in the same building I do. In fact one is my out-going Department Head and one is the In-coming.