• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AF F-16 down in Pacific off Japan/Pilot OK

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
No one else has posted it, so I thought I'd mention that an Air Force F-16 driver punched out off hte coast of Japan today. Apparently, he's OK & picked up already. I'd post the news item if I weren't techno-retarded.

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
Bad day for air forces everywhere. It seems the Colombian AF also lost an a/c today in their equivalent of indian country. Early reports say one dead & one un-accounted for - which makes you think it was likely a Tucano. I know they have a squadron or two of them.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bad day for air forces everywhere. It seems the Colombian AF also lost an a/c today in their equivalent of indian country. Early reports say one dead & one un-accounted for - which makes you think it was likely a Tucano. I know they have a squadron or two of them.
That Super T went down a couple days ago - allegedly taken down by the FARC or the Narco-trafficantes.