• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Afrotc

af_rotc

Banned
First of all, I'm new to the boards. I knwo I'm out of place being an AFROTC applicant on a Navy site.

I sent in my application and got denied by the first board. Second board meets this coming Monday the 23rd of January. I am HOPING so bad that i get this 4-year. Not sure if any other AFROTC applicants here but I was just wondering if you can view your status on afrotc.com application tracker because I can't.

Anyways, I'm just introducing myself. I have my private pilot license and currently have 45 hours. I'm a senior in high school graduating with honors. I can't wait to serve my country in the best way I know how. I will be attending BGSU which has AFROTC and Army ROTC, no NROTC, sorry guys. I'll be studying Aviation Management and Operations.

Wish me luck and good luck to all NROTC, Army ROTC, and AFROTC applicants out there!

Jason Glazer

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Mods, if you see this , please delete it... i just reread the original post.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Welcome to the boards. You will be surprised by the number of ROTC applicants, myself included, on here. Best of luck to you.