• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Age requirements

Elmo

I'm curious as to what the age limit is for applying to PLC and flight school. I have been told the cut off date is 27. But does that mean before the age of 27, or before the 28th birthday?
Also, what advantages do an engineering degree have for flight training? Are there other degrees that might also have the similar benefits, in less time?
Thanks,
MJ

pdx

HSM Pilot
I'm curious as to what the age limit is for applying to PLC and flight school. I have been told the cut off date is 27. But does that mean before the age of 27, or before the 28th birthday?

You have to earn your commission by 27.5

Also, what advantages do an engineering degree have for flight training? Are there other degrees that might also have the similar benefits, in less time?
Thanks,
MJ

This question has been beaten to death on this forum. I know you are new, but the search function is your friend. Try "engineering degree" for starters. I bet you will get better info from reading the old threads than you will from this post.