• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force Soaks Up All the Grant Money

Driftwood

The pain train's coming! WOO WOO!!!
So I was looking for Prandtl-Glauert condensation clouds on B-2s since theyre fuzzy and cute. Lo and behold I find THIS~!!!! I'm onto you guys, I know ALL your secrets now, so Schnugga with the radar detector and those other hooligans stealing parts off of museum pieces....you guys can cut the act :icon_tong What with your anti-gravity, gravity wave disruptors, electro-magnetic thrusters, and the coup de grace, your cloaking devices :eek: You Navy guys get cool toys like these too right? The Prowler must at least have some sort of tractor beam or destructo laser you're not telling us about right?

No wonder the Navy hates the Air Force :icon_rage

The post on that board is a little old, but clearly relevant since the B-2 is still in service!

Pags

N/A
pilot
You'd think they'd take some of that time to erase at least a bit of their general ingorance...

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Pags said:
You'd think they'd take some of that time to erase at least a bit of their general ingorance...

Well, they COULD... But that would eat into their online gaming/begging their mom for a ride to the comic store time.

Driftwood

The pain train's coming! WOO WOO!!!
Noooooo! They're uncovering the truth! C'mon, due to their insight, I found out that the US military has greys locked away and stolen their technology. Which of course makes me even MORE interested. Those sad silly little men, how dare you pigeon hole them as basement nerds!

Pags

N/A
pilot
It's true...they could be doing all their net surfing out of a rumpus room or their bedroom. sitting amidst a pile of mountain dew cans, Dungeons and Dragons books, and the Star Trek technical guide...their net surfing has uncovered military secrets that no one else could even grasp.

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
Yeah, seriously, I'd like to see any one of you explain the stolen Klingon cloaking technology found on the B-2. Slammer, I'm looking in your direction. :icon_wink

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Ryoukai said:
Yeah, seriously, I'd like to see any one of you explain the stolen Klingon cloaking technology found on the B-2. Slammer, I'm looking in your direction. :icon_wink

Don't know nuthin bout nuthin