• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airborne Electronic Attack Weapons School - HAVOC

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I take it this time there were no suggestions of Drive writers being donated to Ralston Purina as adjunct protein? :D
Tyler didn’t write this. Jamie, who sat in my office, and is a complete pro, did a really nice job.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I flew in one of his shoots for Combat Aircraft a few years ago. Had a great "pre-brief" at the GSR and I nearly died of standing rib roast overdose. I was less enthused about flying -3 at 200 KCAS off the Guard C-130 he was snapping photos from the following morning. Interesting to see how differently (and at times uncomfortable) close formation needs to be flown to look good for the camera than it normally is. Pics turned out great, and I have a handful of love me photos for forever though (a couple of which made the glossy pages of an international mag). He was quite professional and definitely knew what he was doing.