• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aircraft Crash Survival Analysis and Design and F14 Willow Grove Crash

Davin

i am doing my report on the f14 crash at willow grove in 2000. i am trying to find video for my report and am very limited to searching for content on NMCI. does anyone have any videos that i can download and put on my powerpoint? i am not concerned about the crash in general, just how it could have been prevented or survivable. any help will be appreciated!

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
i am doing my report on the f14 crash at willow grove in 2000. i am trying to find video for my report and am very limited to searching for content on NMCI. does anyone have any videos that i can download and put on my powerpoint? i am not concerned about the crash in general, just how it could have been prevented or survivable. any help will be appreciated!

Your report for whom? Is this a school project? Work related?

I'm just asking for my powerpoint focused on strange first posts that lack any sort of background...

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
I would suggest contacting the Naval Safety Center for guidance....they have all the information and can provide you the information that is not privileged....Going into the privilege concept, you can get into some trouble for violating it...again, the reason to contact the Safety Center.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try searching from a PC not on NMCI...like at the Liberty Center or at a local public library if you do not have access where you live.

I knew the RIO.

brownshoe

Contributor
I would suggest contacting the Naval Safety Center for guidance....they have all the information and can provide you the information that is not privileged....Going into the privilege concept, you can get into some trouble for violating it...again, the reason to contact the Safety Center.

Good gouge! Davin give "HeyJoe" a PM, he was editor at "Approach" for a stint. He'd have maybe a pointer or two.

Steve

Davin

thanks you, i will go to them tomorrow