• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aircraft/Helicopter Wanted!

nafie1

Banned
Good Day,
I wish to introduce myself to you.I am Peter Nafie.I represent a client who will like to buy an Aircraft/Heli/Gyro with your assistance and cooperation.If you are in a good position to assist,please send an email to the email address below indicating your desire to assist in the investment of the funds in your country and beyond.
I urgently await your email.
best regards.
God bless,
Peter.Nafie
Email:udokwu777@********

Flugelman

Contributor
I'll run right out and get the money order... How much did you say you need?????

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Good Day,
I wish to introduce myself to you.I am Peter Nafie.I represent a client who will like to buy an Aircraft/Heli/Gyro .... yadda, yadda, yadda ....
best regards.
God bless,
Peter.Nafie
Email:udokwu777*****
Sorry ... thanks for your inquiry, but we only sell Aircraft/HELO's/Gyros (the very tasty sandwich, consisting of meat, tomato, onion, and tzatziki sauce) to the relatives of the King of Nigeria.

Best of luck in your search ...

Best regards ...

God bless ...

Thanks for playing ... we love you.

Air Warriors MOD-SQUAD

BANNINATED !!!

*note to self: we will temporarily leave this thread open just in case the relatives of the King of Nigeria show up ... *

email: suckmy747balls@MODSQUAD.Air.Warriors.com

NAVYBM2

Contributor
Good Day,
I wish to introduce myself to you.I am Peter Nafie.I represent a client who will like to buy an Aircraft/Heli/Gyro with your assistance and cooperation.If you are in a good position to assist,please send an email to the email address below indicating your desire to assist in the investment of the funds in your country and beyond.
I urgently await your email.
best regards.
God bless,
Peter.Nafie
Email:udokwu777@********

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!
Do people actually fall for this man?
What do you take us for? You probably heard the term "stupid Americans" somewhere and thought that you can get some $$$. We may be stupid and not know where cape town is, but I mean come on man. I have one word for you, ENRON. Oh and Madoff too. You are only fooling yourself, we own you dude.
Now go chew some grass and get high.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
I'm sure a couple of these are sitting around somewhere
comanche12.jpg

Can't guarantee maintenance, or parts, but I'm sure there is a deal to be had.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
So I shouldn't have sent this guy my bank account number so they could wire me money for the purchase????

Gus Gorilla

No I'm sure it's safe. I just inherited a pile of money from the same guy's family. Just waiting for that check to come in any day now.
I hear it's delivered by Unicorn like the old Pony Express.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Any chance you can contact my nigerian banker? He's currently managing my funds in a hedge that promises 1500% returns. I'm sure he could swing the helo sale for you.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I'm going to start my own counter-scam. I am going to offer a dollar more in return to every person they send an email to. That would put them out of business. Plus my English is better, so I'll seem more legit.

In Peter Nafie's case, you investing with me will allow you to time-share my aircraft that you helped me purchase.