• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aircraft Marshalling .. Brit Style

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was expecting to hear a tape of "110, Marshall angels 6, expected approach time +12, say state?"

This was funnier.

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
so nice to see people enjoying their jobs! keep up the good work! now if we can only get the contractors here at NASK to bust some moves... unfortunately these ol' farts might throw out their backs or break a hip!

HueyCobra8151

pilot
That was pretty damn good.

That is pretty much like watching the purple-hats try and taxi anything in the pits, only they aren't trying to be funny...

KBayDog

That is pretty much like watching the purple-hats try and taxi anything in the pits, only they aren't trying to be funny...

There is none of that at Miramar. When you want pull into the Octagon to gas up, you provide your own taxi director. The purple shirts do their jobs (refueling), the aircrew do theirs (controlling aircraft).

It is a rather nice arrangement.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I guess I'm the only one who thought that was painful to watch... I want my five minutes of my life back... oh never mind I'd just waste it... :D
moleman.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I guess I'm the only one who thought that was painful to watch... I want my five minutes of my life back... oh never mind I'd just waste it... :D
I found it painful the first time I saw it elsewhere on the internet and I found it equally as painful here.