• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airliners.net?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyone been to this site before? I stumbled onto it the other day. They have lots and lots of pictures of various aircraft, including my favorite, the EA-6B.

-ea6bflyr ;)

tiger84

LT
pilot
The photos are top quality, but the forum postings tend to devolve into uninformed pissing matches. Not that that hasn't happened here from time to time, but it seems to be a regular thing over there.

bsubdevils

Almost every day that forum turns into an Airbus vs. Boeing match. Been lurking those forums for a few years (just don't feel like paying for a membership).

KState_Poke22

Yeah, the forums there suck but the pictures are awesome. I especially like how they have the related pictures at the bottom of the picture. It suckers me in to spending way to much time there...

badger16

None
Yeah, the forums there suck but the pictures are awesome. I especially like how they have the related pictures at the bottom of the picture. It suckers me in to spending way to much time there...

If you want to spend even more time on there, try taking some of the Aviation identification quizzes.

el douge

This one time at band camp...
Ya I am also a frequenter of that site...the photos there are very detailed. Something for all of us airplane fanatics!

bsubdevils

Despite the name "airliners.net", anyone else noticed the large number of AWESOME shots of Navy (and other military...) aircraft in there as well? My desktop background is from there, great shot of an F/A-18F about to arrest on the deck (taken from the LSO station I believe...).

Great site for that stuff.