• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aliens

HueyCobra8151

pilot
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/watercooler/217909/82/Ex-CIA-agent-Roswell-UFO-incident-happened

Some CIA Agent is going on record saying that aliens exist.

Welcome to Urf!
independence%2Bday4.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That guy's story (beyond the obvious) is so full of shit, it's laughable. Like they had a box of stuff from an alien ship which one would presume would be among the most compartmented access programs ever, labeled... Roswell. No code words, no digraph. Right. Furthermore, a guy who wasn't read into the program was able to randomly rummage though the stuff. Right. Oh, and he's not going to tell us exactly what he saw, just that it was from outer space, for real, man. Right. Why do guys like this, who are obviously charlatans, get any attention from the media? The Agency should bust him for violating his NDA, just for good measure.

robav8r

None
Contributor
This is the "Black Ops" version of what that freak show Xavier Alvarez did claiming he was a MoH recipient.

jmcquate

Contributor
We could try a FOIA request, but I'm guessing "Little Green Men" will be redacted. On a side note, looka at Brett......he speaks Spook.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That guy's story (beyond the obvious) is so full of shit, it's laughable. Like they had a box of stuff from an alien ship which one would presume would be among the most compartmented access programs ever, labeled... Roswell. No code words, no digraph. Right. Furthermore, a guy who wasn't read into the program was able to randomly rummage though the stuff. Right. Oh, and he's not going to tell us exactly what he saw, just that it was from outer space, for real, man. Right. Why do guys like this, who are obviously charlatans, get any attention from the media? The Agency should bust him for violating his NDA, just for good measure.

You're looking at this all wrong. This, to me, seems like a "you're retiring after a long and respectable career. But we need you to do one last thing to help us out. No big deal, you're pension is still good, we just need you to misdirect some dorks on the internet. Job well done. Here's your gold watch."

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
I thought it was the "cube" from Transformers that we used to create all our modern tech stuff? Maybe the cube is from Roswell.

Criminal

God's personal hacky sack
pilot
I thought it was the "cube" from Transformers that we used to create all our modern tech stuff? Maybe the cube is from Roswell.

That was the frozen Megatron (NBE-1). The cube was used to turn cellphones into tiny ninja death machines.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
You're looking at this all wrong. This, to me, seems like a "you're retiring after a long and respectable career. But we need you to do one last thing to help us out. No big deal, you're pension is still good, we just need you to misdirect some dorks on the internet. Job well done. Here's your gold watch."

I thought it was more of a case of "My pension sucks and the gold watch didn't pawn for shit....welp, time to try for a book deal."