• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alienware curve protype display

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The heck with the glorified HDTV, how about the reporter?

(We had to go there sooner or later)

JBM

Gainfully Employeed
None
I doubt she plays...but Alienware makes gaming computers for nerds so she probably got paid to says that to make the nerds think girls actually do play...

badger16

None
Funny story about WOW. My "buddy"(college roommates really good friend) Met his current girlfriend on WOW. She is from Bulgaria and had a husband,(both were living in Florida at the time) and they got into a really large fight and she moved out. On her way back to Bulgaria (layover in D.C.) she calls my friend and says something along the lines of "If you like me as much as you say you do when we play WOW for hours on end then meet me in D.C. and save me from my non gaming husband"...Which he did and she has been living with him for about 3 months now. I'm sorry but every time I see an ad or something for this game I start to laugh. How F*CK'D up!

cisforsmasher

pilot
South_Park_WoW_computer_lab_qjpreviewth.jpg

"kyle do you want to go outside and play on the swings, or do you want to do something that mattters?"

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I doubt she plays...

She used to be on CNET and recently moved to Mahalo. She's also a regular in the podcast "scene." She's a full blown geek and pretty cute even when not in the Youtube fuzziness. So, a cute geek...what's that, .01% of all geeks total?