• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ALL Members Please READ

Check Six

Just a heads up to all members here. When I sent out the last issue of HeliTac we had over 400 copies of the magazine come back to us as undeliverable because people had moved or changed address and not let us know. Now I dont mind sending freebies of the mag to members here but when it costs me $5.50 nzd to send each copy of the mag I hate having to piss away over $2K.

To solve this we have deleted our old freebie list and are starting a new one so if you would like to continue receiving a freebie sub to HeliTac for the next 12 months send me an email to:

info@helitacmag.com

and include your name and current postal address. If you move it would be appreciated if you could drop us an email letting us know. Next issue is about to go out next week so make sure you email me asap and feel free to pass this offer around to others within your units.

Cheers

Ned

Attachments

• HT13 cover F.jpg
    HT13 cover F.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 93

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ned,
Good idea. I'm probably guilty of it as I changed military commands.
Will e-mail an update.
v/r
Schnugg

Check Six

Pass the word around to others at the squadron guys, offer is open to everyone and am happy to send it to anyone who wants it.

Cheers

Ned

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Ned,

Thanks for the offer. I too am probably among the guilty ones. Enjoyed that articles and pic.

-Bubba