• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Allow myself to introduce... Myself.

Ufoz8mycow

Awesome.
Hey guys,

Just wanted to make a post on here introducing myself. I didnt really see a specific place for introductions, but Im a mod on other forums and I know I like to read a little intro before a random person just starts posting.

Anyways, I'm 23, a Junior at Cal State LA, majoring in History (I know its no engineering degree but history, its reputable), and I just applied for BDCP to hopefully get into the pilot program. I work for a stunt production company down here in Hollywood doing both stunt choreography and performance (gun wrangling, driving, riding, fights, etc).

In my free time I enjoy combing my hair, updating my ipod, bubble baths (with my rubber ducky), Fig Newtons, and long walks on the beach.

I look forward to BSing with you guys about anything and everything. Posting in online forums is a hobby of mine that I developed while spending 14+ hour days "working" on different sets (lots of downtime).

See you guys around!

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Welcome.

Read around, think of a question, search for an answer, then post a question (but I'm sure a mod would know that).

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Welcome.

Just so you know, 42% get jets. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Good luck on the BDCP app.

Cheers,
Bubba

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kool-aid? We don't serve no stinkin kool-aid 'round here. (And if we did, it'd probably be spiked complete with limes...)

Ohyeah.gif

blarged

ready
Welcome, fairly new around here myself. I just turned in my package for BDCP as well. Hopefully get reviewed in January (going for IW).

Best of luck to you!