• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Am I competitive?

Eagle16

Hey guys, I am new to AirWarriors and was hoping to get some feedback as I shoot for my goal of acceptance to OCS.

I am a senior English major at Boston College with a 3.25 GPA. I play for the club baseball team and am the Vice President of another club on campus. I just took the ASTB today (1st time) and got a 52 OAR and 6/6/7 for my other scores. My other activities include volunteering with and mentoring children with autism for the last 11 years, coaching youth baseball on the AAU and PONY level, and playing music at a local children's hospital with another campus group.

I just had PRK in August so I won't be able to submit until mid-February (assuming everything clears). I am applying for SNA, Intel, and NFO. No drug use, 1 speeding ticket (civil violation; paid off with no court), strong personal statement and letters of recommendation.

Sorry for such a long post. I really appreciate any feedback you may have for me. Good luck to everyone in their own pursuits!

slievanos5

Before I answer that question have you searched around here to find your answer? Hint: you can find your answer.

Hello Rufio181! Yes I have and I was actually looking at some of your previous replies and comments on this and other threads. Very informative.

Just to ask you a quick question to get your take on it, like I said, I am applying for the board coming up in January. I will be graduating with my masters in business administration this December from UT El Paso. While I have not had any kind of on the job experience doing supply chain management, I have taken some courses and done well in them. Will having the masters degree in business help make me more competitive?