• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

And.....It's off

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazmurr

Mine was off two and a half weeks now.

I have called my recruiter every week since the submittal and he keeps telling me the same thing, "Don't worry, I will call you the minute I hear anything!"

I wish there were some sort of vacation or deep sleep I could go into until the wait was over, because the wait is taking it's toll. Maybe I could go find some bears to hybernate with.

Did you all put down SNA for your first choice?

Good luck gentlemen, keep up with any updates you hear.

JKD

I'm in the same boat. (submitted to recruiting 1/16 - faxed to Millington 1/23)
I'm figuring a 2-3 month wait.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
A little insight:

If you're first choice is a large community, and your second choice is a smaller one, beware. If it seems like it's taking a long time, you probably didn't get your first choice. They forward your package to the next community without telling you that you were rejected. Example: If you were SNA/Intel, your package goes to Millington, TN where they do the thumbs up thumbs down on SNA. If it's thumbs down, your package will be given to the Intel board where they dissect your transcripts (because that's what small communities do) delaying it even more. Unfortunately, it's not like the civilian world where you can have 3 job offers and choose the one you like best.

ElPensador

I applied NFO/NA/Intel as BDCP. I know I just missed a BDCP NFO board...anyone know when they might be meeting again? (Probably not, I know.)

jdtidepride

Gentlemen,

Good luck to all that have submitted. I have just begun the process and take the ASTB tomorrow. OBTW, what does NFO/NO/BDCP/SNA stand for? I apologize for the stupid questions? Appreciate it!

JD

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
NFO = Naval Flight Officer
BDCP = Bachloriote Degree Completion Program (not exactly right, but close)
SNA = Student Naval Aviator
NA = Naval Aviator

Good luck on the ASTB

Status
Not open for further replies.