• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Another F-15 crash

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
The article I read on Foxnews stated that the pilot said he couldn't control the aircraft so he had to eject. While I'm not gonna speculate, it initially sounds different than the crash in November.

Either way, I can only imagine that the Air Force generals are just chomping at the bit to use this for "buy more Raptors!"

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
The article I read on Foxnews stated that the pilot said he couldn't control the aircraft so he had to eject. While I'm not gonna speculate, it initially sounds different than the crash in November.

Either way, I can only imagine that the Air Force generals are just chomping at the bit to use this for "buy more Raptors!"

They are probably hoping the accidents are completely unrelated. Then they can say, "they have even more problems than we thought, now we definitely need more Raptors!"