• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any gouge on pilot/NFO quotas?

GSEtaking-off

SNA
pilot
Just wondering if any of you out there have any gouge on pilot/NFO quotas for this year. I graduate in May of 07 and I just put my service selection package in. I don't find out until December and the anticipation is KILLING ME!!!:jump2_125

snake020

Contributor
Ya, they aren't giving out any pilot or NFO slots ever again. The air farce has a few desk pilot slots though if you are interested.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Just wondering if any of you out there have any gouge on pilot/NFO quotas for this year. I graduate in May of 07 and I just put my service selection package in. I don't find out until December and the anticipation is KILLING ME!!!:jump2_125

It sounds like you're ROTC?

Navyfan06

pilot
GSE Takeoff ...Just be glad the big "B" man Boss (you know who that is) isen't there anymore. As long as you got your ASTB, physical and a decent GPA your gonna be fine.

Enjoy Charleston while you can

Go Bulldogs

One of the messages my CO sent me was a post from the PNS Conference, which stated that there is a push for NFO's still, which seems to be lingering from Spring 2006 Service Selection. So IMHO, you shouldn't have too difficult a time getting aviation. Just keep grades up, ASTB up, and things will go fine.