• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any idea on when orders will come for december grads?

CowTippingDwarf

Well, from other's experience at my unit, December grads usually get their orders around commissioning. I too am waiting to hear. Let me know when you get yours. See you in P'cola.

war eagle

the December grads at my unit, at least those going to p'cola, already have their orders. they've had them for about 2 weeks now i think....

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
hmm, going to have to check this out, didn't think we got em for another couple weeks

well, the only orders for me on BOL are still my old STA-21 orders, so no joy there

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
As an update, for those commissioning after winter term (March timeframe), it looks like the dates are 2 May and another in early June. I don't have it on paper yet, but I put in for the earliest date. Any idea how long it might take to class up for API during that time of year? (I will be waived from IFS BTW)

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
Uhh, we have a guy leaving the command on 6 Jan, sna, so that's not for everyone. He's got orders in hand, I'm still waiting on NOMI.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Uhh, we have a guy leaving the command on 6 Jan, sna, so that's not for everyone. He's got orders in hand, I'm still waiting on NOMI.

re-read....my post was for people graduating after this most recent commissioning period (Nov/Dec/Jan)

And I guess I'm leaving 2-3 days after commissioning now.....woo hoo!

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
Right, the guy leaving in Jan hasn't been commissioned yet. He gets commissioned w/ me on Sunday, and he has orders to leave on Jan 6.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Right, the guy leaving in Jan hasn't been commissioned yet. He gets commissioned w/ me on Sunday, and he has orders to leave on Jan 6.

Thats pretty quick, but yes I got hooked up with about the same "stashless" orders. So you still haven't gotten orders then? I have the contact for the detailer at PERS-43 who takes care of this if you or your advisor need it.

edit: nvm good luck w/ NOMI!

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, my medical is waiting at NOMI right now. One of the other mids here is also in the same boat. So, while there shouldn't be a problem, we're just waiting on the paper pushers to see if we're actually getting commissioned on Sunday.

SingDixieGoNavy

BeerMan
pilot
to you folks coming to Pensacola with little time between graduation and moving beware! I knew guys that took more than 2 months to get their first paycheck. Just a heads up, if you can get the paperwork started at your unit, I would do so. The lack of money bit me in the ass!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
to you folks coming to Pensacola with little time between graduation and moving beware! I knew guys that took more than 2 months to get their first paycheck. Just a heads up, if you can get the paperwork started at your unit, I would do so. The lack of money bit me in the ass!

That's exactly what my friend went through.....spent over a month just waiting to get processed through the system (didn't even have his chip card until right before he left for P-cola). I'm screwed if that happens, but I'm not leaving here w/ less than 5k in the bank for that reason.

fc2spyguy

pilot
Contributor
I don't have orders yet either. Apparently I wasn't on their list to get orders, but that's okay, I'm sure they'll show up sometime :)