• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any members in AW have experience on Navy SNA boards?

GaugeNeeded

Carolina MAGTF
I need advice. I work for a couple of Colonels. One of them is an Aviator. I asked for a letter of recommendation and he said sure. He basically gave me the go ahead to write whatever I want, and he'll sign it. This is a huge chance to say something to the board. But, what should I write? Are they're any members here that have been on Navy SNA boards and recall a letter that was written a certain way that made an impact? I sure would appreciate hearing about it! Thanks!

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
Write things about your work ethic, motivation, attention to detail, leadership abilities, he wants you to marry his daughter, he asks you for legal advice, you took a bullet for him in a gangfight etc.

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
I was considering putting in that I would be great as a pilot because I have great reaction times, and citing how I speed all the time and have avoided many accidents because of that reaction speed.
Also considered mentioning a drug running business experience as evidence for leadership and organizational skills.

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Write things about your work ethic, motivation, attention to detail, leadership abilities, he wants you to marry his daughter, he asks you for legal advice, you took a bullet for him in a gangfight etc.
Excellent advice!

Sly1978

Living the Dream
pilot

you forgot to mention the time he walked on water and fed the entire MAW with 5 loaves and 2 fishes.