• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any Mid from Idaho here?

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
If there is a Mid from Idaho here, could you send me a PM? I have a question for ya.

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
I'm going to WSU next year and doing UI crosstown. I might be able to answer your question.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I'm just trying to find out if someone is there that I went through NSI w/.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Went to prototype in Idaho Falls, but this probably doesn't help you much. Do you need to meet some women? I used to know some rather nice Idahoans there.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
The Palouse is the greatest place in the world to go to college. Get drunk and go fishing down at the Snake for me...

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
I'm somewhat nervous that there won't be anything to do in Pullman...

What?! Pullman is the bomb. I wish I had not transferred my junior year. If you are sitting around with nothing to do it is your own fault. What I liked about Pullman was that everybody stayed on campus most of the time. At a big school in the city, UW for example, everybody went home on the weekends. Lots of great fishing around Pullman too; the snake as has been noted, the Grand Ronde as well. Take up bird hunting in the fall.

Seriously, if you are not a completet dud with no ability to make friends, you will have a great time. Just don't have too good of a time, know what I mean.

BTW, between Ellensburg and Pullman, obeying the speed limit is a solid idea.

R/

Steve

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
BTW, between Ellensburg and Pullman, obeying the speed limit is a solid idea.
First and only ticket ... about 10 miles east of Ellensburg ... going home for thanksgiving after Apple Cup ... I should have known....

NFO hit a lot of the great points above. Its a true college town. If you need to get away, Spokane is only about an hour away. You will not be disappointed.