• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any P-3 Aviators Based at Whidbey?

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I am going back to Seattle for a week starting the 23rd and now that I will be going P-3s, I was wondering if it would be possible to see one of the squadrons at NUW. Admittedly, I don't have any exposure to the community other than the IPs I interacted with in primary and I'd like to get a closer look. Ideally, I'm hoping to see the aircraft and what an operational squadron is like, if at all possible. I'd appreciate any help.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
You'll get all the 'exposure' you want in a few months when it's you and the Nav playing with the silver suitcase... I'd continue to hone your liver for three years of abuse. Or, you could go hang out in the OFT and make a rap song to the Link-11 jingle. As always, remember to curb your enthusiasm.....

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
Or, you could go hang out in the OFT and make a rap song to the Link-11 jingle.

Unless the link doesn't work, then your song will sound a little funny (with lots of bings, and no bongs and cursing IFTs and Trons in the background).