• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anybody applying for OCC 190

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdnew

I'm applying to OCC 190. But I believe that it is in October. Planning on submitting my packet sometime within the next month or so. I have most everything done. PIQs, flight physicals, etc. Just need to get my PFT score up a litte. OSO said it needs to be at least 280. Stupid run time. Before I started getting in shape for OCS I followed the philosophy of "run only when chased." But now I think I actually like it. Which is just not normal. Come to think of it, I havn't felt like myself. Maybe I'm possessed or something. I don't know... I think I'll go run it out of me. (gets up, puts on shoes...)

Bandit79

Same here. My Pull ups were a nightmare. I had everything done for the 189 class so I am just working on getting that PFT up. Going for Air.
Stats:
PFT: 251
GPA: 3.2 (Biology)
ASTB: 7/8/7

You or anyone know if its going to be all Air as they were talking about?

j04meyer

I was pre-selected for 190 back in April. Here are my stats:

Ground
PFT: 279 (20/100/21:25)
GPA: 3.3 (Architecture)
SAT: 1240

T-man

I'll be finishing and (hopefully) submitting my appliction for 190 this friday (air contract).

PFT(latest official): 238-> 17/76/21:47
ASTB: 6/7/7
ASVAB: 98
Degrees: Computer Science (B.S.), Mathematics (B.S.)
GPA: 3.0
LORs: employers, coworkers, professors, fire chief

Blip

@j04meyer

Do you know why you got pre-selected? I applied an April for 190 as well and was told after they met that I would have to wait till August to find out.

PFT-295
5/6/7
GPA 3.0
Major-Biochemistry

Blip

occ 190 app

OCC 190 APP

University of Mary Washington BA Geography
GPA: 3.0
SAT: 1300
ASTB: waiting to hear back, should know in a few days.
PFT: 243 initial going to retake soon 16/73/19:30
(Ill get close to maxing my official, just never done crunchs before and only been running for a few weeks)
Nothing special for recs, 3 profs, dean, family friend.

Already passed MEPS/Flight Phys.. contrary to popular belief I was in @ 0630 and out at 1130 down @ NAS Oceania for the flight phys.. quick and relatively painless.
Goodluck to all hope to see you @ OCC190 in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.