• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anybody feeling like a frog today?

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
So witchcraft is the resistance bete du jour.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354689,00.html

At least they're finally coming out of the closet with their true identities. Truly though, I can barely think of any more absurd way of exercising the right to protest.

Now that I think of it, I am really disappointed that there is no Daily Show tonight. I suppose this just means the segment about it on Monday will be even more righteously awesome and hilarious.

Raptor2216

At least the recruiting station is getting some much needed advertisement. These code pinko idiots are just hindering their own cause. While there is a small part of the population around Berkley that may sympathize with code pink, the majority does not...but of course, you don't hear as much about them because that isn't good for ratings. This is the same majority that made an issue with San Fran when they wanted to prevent the Blue Angels from performing during fleet week. I say let them waste their breath.