• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone free in Pensacola?

kparrott154

Hello everyone,

My uncle passed away this morning after a long fight with cancer. He was a retired Navy man and lived in Pensacola when he retired til he passed away.

I'll be driving down Sunday and will be in town through Wednesday at least. I have been interested in flying in the Navy and was wondering if anyone would be available for lunch and to help me take the right paths to get commissioned.

Please understand that I might not have any free time, but I thought it would be nice to talk to someone if I do have some time. Any help would be great guys.

Thanks in advanced,
Kevin

badger16

None
If you have time, PM me and we can figure something out. I've got nothing to do until I leave in May besides the beach and the golf course.

Also, sorry to hear about your Uncle. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Sorry to hear about your uncle. If you pass through Meridian on your drive down, I'd be glad to chat with you and show you the base. Shoot me a PM if you are interested