• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aplication Deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTodd

OK I was under the asumption that the board was meeting the 1st week of Aug (like last year) for OCC 187, but my oso told me that Aug 4th is the deadline to send the aplication in. Do any of you in the know, know when the deadline is? My OSO rocks and he hasn't lead me wrong but they are human and can make mistakes so I was just wondering. Or maybe he wants me to go back in Dec. I dont know.

lucky1899

my OSO said he is sending my package in on july 16th. i dont know what the deadline is, all i know is that is the day he said he is mailing it out. he did say the board meets the first week of august.

Arc Angel

2nd Lt at TBS
I think they want your package there sometime around mid July, but I know you can update your PFT score as needed until at least the end of July. Your OSO knows the drill, I'm sure the 4th is probably the last day. If you're worried about it just contract earlier to avoid any confusion you might have on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.