• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Appeal for Redress

Stubby

Ask the Chief
Wow. A Democrat that I actually agree with. That Seaman may not be liable for Court Martial for utilizing the proper redress... but in talking to the press... I hope at the very least his life on the job is very uncomfortable.

"To say that the only right that military members have is to either obey orders or get out is, in my view, is actually disgraceful."
- Seaman Jonathan Hutto

What a Jack@$$.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
... I hope at the very least his life on the job is very uncomfortable.

"To say that the only right that military members have is to either obey orders or get out is, in my view, is actually disgraceful."
- Seaman Jonathan Hutto

What a Jack@$$.
Somehow, I think it will be.

larbear

FOSx1000
pilot
I just love how the media digs up these sob stories. They worship these guys as "courageous" for speaking out against the military and the war. Seeing as he is a Seaman, I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that he joined AFTER the war started. Why? So he could get a platform for his issue? I'm sure he must have thought it was a bus to Disney World.

Just one of the many reasons why CNN is bad for my health.

snizo

Supply Officer
We need E-3's serving with the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

"To say that the only right that military members have is to either obey orders or get out is, in my view, disgraceful"

Well, it is part of his oath, and part of the sailor's creed. So I guess everything about him is disgraceful.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, it is part of his oath, and part of the sailor's creed. So I guess everything about him is disgraceful.
Don't yet have a division of my own, but I'm already thanking God this dirtball won't be in it.