• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Application Question

Megzhoran

So I already applied to the AF for OTS and after 6 months of waiting to hear on my MEPS approval, yes 6 months, and 3 different recruiters I was disqualified for a medical reason my recruiter misrepresented to MEPS. Anyway, I made the mistake of applying to the AF first and I was just wondering if when I go to meet with my Navy OR and start the application process for OCS do I have to tell them I applied and was DQ'd since I didn't even make it past MEPS? It would be nice to start a clean process without having to dig up the past 6 months of crap... Thanks for any insight!

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Talk to your OR. Tell him/her everything that happened. There is chance you may be DQ'd for the Navy as well. Good Luck.

Megzhoran

Yeah, I have all my medical records to give to my OR...I just didn't know if it was required to tell them I already applied to the AF is all. Thanks!