• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Are there 2023-2024 Marine SNA OCS Board results from people that got selected?

FireSnow

Looking to see some results from past Marine SNA boards in the last 2 years. The Navy has them but I don’t see any for the Marine Corps.

If we don’t have a spreadsheet like the Navy I’d like to start one so please drop a like or a comment with some of your scores if selected and even if you didn’t get selected but note that.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Looking to see some results from past Marine SNA boards in the last 2 years. The Navy has them but I don’t see any for the Marine Corps.

If we don’t have a spreadsheet like the Navy I’d like to start one so please drop a like or a comment with some of your scores if selected and even if you didn’t get selected but note that.

Either there’s not as many folks applying / on airwarriors, or they simply don’t overworry about a spreadsheet, or a combination of the above.

sOUp35

USMC SNA Officer Candidate
I noticed this as well. Happy to contribute if you want to start a spreadsheet.

Deep Select SNA OCS 248
Major: BS Industrial Engineering
GPA: 2.85
ASTB: 57 7-8-7
PFT: 263
Non-prior, No flight experience, 1 Waiver