• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army Colonels conspire to fake paternity test

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Two Army colonels are accused of switching identities to try to fool a paternity test, authorities said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299554,00.html

I would expect a stunt like this from a couple of young enlisted guys fresh out of high school, not two colonels both of whom are recent graduates of the War College. Talk about a case of the dumb ass.

There goes 40 plus years of service down the drain just because the loser didn't want to do what was right by his own child, and the other idiot thought he was helping out a buddy.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
He tried to hide it from his wife and kids....

"Well that went well...what next?"

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Sun Tzu said "He who go quicky pay long time"......These clowns must have been playing hide the Power Ranger when they should have been in the Strategy class.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I would expect a stunt like this from a couple of young enlisted guys fresh out of high school

How about leaving the enlisted part out? Junior military members, O and E will pull stunts of this caliber. It seems unfair to single out enlisted guys.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
How about leaving the enlisted part out? Junior military members, O and E will pull stunts of this caliber. It seems unfair to single out enlisted guys.

Well....most junior O's aren't right out of High School...;)

Seriously though...you point is well taken, but I don't think that is what Tex was getting at...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Good thing they weren't in Olongapo -- he might have had to stand in for 50-100 paternity tests .... :D:eek:

You got a girlfriend here??? I love you long time, sailor-man!!!

olongaposmalldr8.jpg

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Or the all time Po classic:

"Are you in, are you in, are you in???? You are????...Ohh, you soooo big."

Sailors don't have offspring in every port, because we haven't been to every port.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Good thing they weren't in Olongapo -- he might have had to stand in for 50-100 paternity tests .... :D:eek:

You got a girlfriend here??? I love you long time, sailor-man!!!

olongaposmalldr8.jpg

Hey, Thailand ain't far off today. My wife and I were in Bangkok at a salon, sitting next to each other, and the girl giving me the massage asks if I have a girlfriend. I say no, but my wife is sitting right there. She looks at me, at my wife, and back at me and no shit asks, you want another girlfriend? :eek::D

If I had only had my camera to take a picture of the look on my wife's face....priceless.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey, Thailand ain't far off today. My wife and I were in Bangkok at a salon, sitting next to each other, and the girl giving me the massage asks if I have a girlfriend. I say no, but my wife is sitting right there. She looks at me, at my wife, and back at me and no shit asks, you want another girlfriend? :eek::D

If I had only had my camera to take a picture of the look on my wife's face....priceless.

That is what the AC on my crew that went through Bangkok said, he had done two 6 month deployments to the PI as an AX.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
Actually ... phonetically I believe it was pronounced "no chit" ... :D

You are correct, sir. Don't forget the standard response if she was ugly or you just weren't interested:

She: I love you long time, no chit!

Sailor: Buy your own fvcking drink.

HuggyU2

None
Schnugg,
Can you get that piece-of-FOD gnat off of my computer screen before I smash it!!!!!